Two Sides of the PAM Coin
Best Practices for a Modern Privileged Access Management
Password vaulting is one thing – flexible assignment of privileges is another. Both are different sides of the same coin. A vault is a good first step in protecting your organization from identity-related data breaches, but don’t stop there!
Discover in our webinar with ThycoticCentrify and iC Consult:
- Why companies are increasingly targeted by attackers and how they can protect themselves with up-to-date Privileged Access Management
- Why you need to go beyond simply implementing a vault to further mitigate risk
- Why you need to align with best practices for a modern PAM
- How to implement dedicated access controllers for your cloud assets
- How to apply a zero trust model for teleworkers and service providers
- How to rely on strong multi-factor authentication
- What to consider when implementing a PAM solution
- Stefan Schweizer, Vice President of Sales, DACH, ThycoticCentrify
- Johannes Hauer, Senior Consultant, iC Consult
Simply submit our form to watch the recording.
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons to iC Consult Group GmbH by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the contact data provided in the imprint with effect for the future.
Never miss another webinar
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest trends about Identity & Access Management.