IAM Managed Services – Challenges & Best Practices for a Global Cyber Security Strategy
A Panel Discussion with BMW and a featured speaker from Forrester
Managed Services for IAM are an innovative and efficient approach to leverage a standardized level of security. Agile enterprises, however, require flexibility, the integration of DevOps working models and have to support their engineering teams to work independently. Therefore it is crucial to ensure that central MSP approaches do not conflict or slow down agile development, but support the organization with self-services, accelerators and factory patterns to speed up repetitive work.
Watch this panel discussion to learn about:
- The role of IAM Managed Services in modern enterprises
- How IAM self-services, accelerators and factory patterns enable DevOps teams
- How MSP supports the execution of a Zero Trust Strategy on a global scale
Partner: Forrester and BMW
- Andras Cser, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Stephanus Rieger, Product Owner, BMW AG
- Andre Priebe, CTO, iC Consult Group
- Heiko Hütter, CEO Service Layers, iC Consult Group
Simply submit our form to watch the recording.
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons to iC Consult Group GmbH by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the contact data provided in the imprint with effect for the future.
Never miss another webinar
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest trends about Identity & Access Management.