Customer Identity and Access Management
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is an essential security framework for enterprises today. However, in the past few years, the term has been extended to the customer – Customer Identity and
Access Management (CIAM).
In this podcast, Dr. Eric Cole, Founder and CEO of Secure Anchor Consulting, talks with Andre Priebe, CTO at iC Consult Group, and Max Faun, Head of EMEA Consulting at Okta, on why customer identity and access management has become vital for enterprises, specifically in terms of security.
- Why customer identity and access management is essential for businesses
- Why CIAM is a common vector
- How to tackle security challenges without ruining the customer experience
- What destroys customer experience and how to tackle this head-on
- Whether or not organizations should personally build identity for their customers – with case study reference
To download the podcast, simply submit our form.
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons to iC Consult Group GmbH by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the contact data provided in the imprint with effect for the future.