Engineering Successful IAM Projects
to Support Digital Business
The success of IAM projects cannot be taken for granted, as their complexity makes them cross-functional. They affect everyone and everything in an organization. Making IAM, with all its requirements, a success requires a strong IAM organization and a well-executed plan – including sufficient budgets.
This whitepaper gives recommendations from the practical experience of many years of running, guiding and reviewing IAM projects. KuppingerCole Principal Analyst Martin Kuppinger and iC Consult CTO Andre Priebe explain how to lead IAM projects towards success.
Highlights of this whitepaper:
- Understand your requirements – of today and for the future
- Stakeholder and expectation management
- Creating a powerful IAM organization
- Ensuring the transfer of skills in your organization
- Definition of the vision as an essential element
- Set focus for IAM
- Pragmatism as a success factor
To read the whitepaper, simply submit our form.
You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons to iC Consult Group GmbH by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the contact data provided in the imprint with effect for the future.
You want to stick to the latest news?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest trends about Identity & Access Management.